Sunday, June 11, 2006

Third Street Studio Art Sale Success


"I needed to thank you once again, I am totally in love
with this piece. It completely brightened up and
changed the tone of my apartment. I am getting so
many interpretations from it: sometimes it looks like
an award for loneliness, sometimes my own life (it is
my favorite colors and textures and I am a voracious
swimmer), sometimes I feel like I am easedropping on
an art scene that I take for granted that is normal
but it was just a lucky moment at Humboldt and it is
perfect. Regardless, I needed to let you know how
much I am enoying this, this the first piece of art I
have purchased (I am now adult!), and I look forward
to your future output. Good job, I am truly stoked!"

1 comment:

mustardpie said...

yeah for jeremey and chela...so glad to know you both!