Saturday, November 04, 2006

Good Bye Nebraska















Today I leave. I am at a loss for words. The feelings I hold right now are deep, layered, sweet, exciting, and sad. I feel full. Transitions are fascinating. I am ready, and I love moving my energy. The hours on the open road ahead will be a great time to reflect upon this experience as I drive out of Nebraska along the Platte River, into Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, and finally California, which is my home. I will miss the picture perfect barns, the prairie, the sunrise,the enormouse sky and starlite nights and all of the Nebraska smells, but I realize, they have found a place in my heart and it's deep, maybe as deep as the hole that I sat in. 3 feet and 3 inches in the earth of Nebraska.

1 comment:

aimee said...

ditto. i'll miss you, chela.