Saturday, September 16, 2006

Old Farm house














This is where I am living. I am sharing the space with Shawn and Jami, two other artists. Jami is a writer, she just published her first book which I am now reading, it is called, Instant Love. Shawn is a general contractor from Seattle. He makes sculpture, mixed media, and does some performance. Aimee is another artist with us, she lives in the house where the facade will go. She is from Chicago and does work with homemade paper making, the violin and performance. It is so amazing to be here and sharing the space with these folks, we have already shared such wonderful conversation about life, art, and food. Jami keeps baking us fresh cookies. Yes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an idyllic setting. It looks like, and I hope it is, far from the turmoil and troubles of the world. I don't suggest casual isolation, but I believe you can use this place and time in your life to create

Anonymous said...

If I lived here I'd like to have a dog name Trimmer